Windows 8 is the latest operating system and lot of visual and navigation changes have been incorporated with it. This makes users of earlier version of Windows wonder and sometimes difficult to find certain things. But it’s not that hard. You just need to follow the steps below if you are looking to restart the Print Spooler service in your Windows 8 computer.
Steps are as follows:
1. Rick click the lower left corner of the computer screen
2. It bring list of option – click “Search”
3. Then click “Settings”
4. Type “Services” in the search bar
5. Click on “View local services” from the search result list
6. Scroll down the list until you find “Print Spooler”
7. Right click the “Print Spooler” and click on “Restart” from the drop down list
8. The Print Spooler will now restart. You can also start or stop the Print Spooler following the Step-1 through 7.